You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
Success Coaching and Peer Academic Coaching
The mission of the SRU Success Coaching Program is to empower students to discover, reflect, and grow, becoming lifelong, courageous learners. We provide one-on-one coaching, group coaching, and a plethora of strategies, tools, and resources to students who seek growth/development in the following areas:
• Assessing and improving academic habits
• Developing effective learning/studying strategies
• Exploring academic motivation and/or interest in coursework
• Transitioning smoothly to college academic environment
• Balancing commitments, time management, and prioritization
• Identifying and coping with academic stress
• Setting and making progress on academic and professional goals
• Reaching academic progress benchmarks and/or planning and accountability with improving grades
Coaching is an individualized service available to all SRU students. Students may begin their success coaching journey by scheduling a session with a Peer Academic Coach. Use MySRU Portal (Academic Support Tools > Peer Academic Coaching) or D2L (Academic Support > Accudemia) to reach Accudemia, our academic center management system