Change in parent or guardian's financial status

Concerns may include: questions about how a divorce or separation may affect your or your family's financial status, wondering how a change in financial status will affect your enrollment as a student, wanting to indicate a change of financial status to necessary offices on campus.

Star Icon

Primary Resource

Financial Aid

  • Free Service

Front of maltby

We provide information about grants, loans, work-study and scholarship opportunities, along with information about SRU's affordable tuition. We hope this information assists you in understanding how we can help you with your educational costs.


Financial Aid

108 Maltby Avenue, Suite 107
Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Visit Website

Contact This Resource